We understand in the decorating and designing process that some items don't work out as planned. Here's how returns work here at Humble Dwellings...
- Items must be returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
- We do not cover shipping costs for any returned items. All associated shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The item returned must be received in the original packaging and undamaged when returned to Humble Dwellings. If any item arrives damaged, we cannot provide a refund and you will need to file a claim with your shipping company.
- Upon return of the item, we will refund the total original price of the purchased item. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The credit will be issued to the same card used for the original purchase.
- Prior to sending your item back, you must request a return authorization directly from Humble Dwellings by sending an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an authorization number that must be included on your return item.
Rugs + Lighting
- We only accept returns on non- installed items.
- Lighting must be in original packaging, and include all original material and original factory paperwork and instructions.
- All rugs and lighting must be packaged exactly how it was shipped. Any variation in repackaging could result in the item being damaged in reshipping, making the return invalid.
- Any custom sized rugs are non-refundable.
All furniture sales are final. We cannot accept returns of any furniture purchases.
Once your order has been processed on furniture orders or other items, you will have a 24 hour window starting from the time you completed your online checkout in which to cancel your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com concerning cancellation. After the 24 hour window is completed, you will no longer be able to cancel your order.